PO Box 511, Thirroul NSW 2515
Please call before visiting - 1/260 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, THIRROUL NSW 2515

1. Development Application

1. Obtaining a Development Application (DA)

Lodging a Development Application with your Local Council.

Prior to undertaking building or development work, council approval is to be obtained. This is achieved by applying for a development consent or an complying development application. Development consent is obtained once council is satisfied that the proposal satisfies council policies and it does not infringe significantly on the amenity of the immediate area. The DA can not be issued by a Private Certifier, contact your local Council for further information.

Go to Step 2