PO Box 511, Thirroul NSW 2515
Please call before visiting - 1/260 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, THIRROUL NSW 2515


PCA Services
Construction Certificates
Building Inspections
Occupation Certificates
Complying development certificates
BCA reports

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is pexels-photo-40120-1024x683.jpeg

PCA Services

Under legislation, a Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) is required to be appointed prior to the commencement of building work. The PCA monitors the work in progress to enable the issue of an Occupation Certificate on completion.

Construction Certificates

In the event that building works require a Development Application (DA), a Construction Certificate I required prior to the commencement of building works. The Construction Certificate is an assessment of the proposed works to ensure that it complies with the Building Code of Australia and conditions of the Development Consent.

Building Inspections

During construction mandatory critical stage inspections are required to ensure building works are satisfactory and comply with the building approval.

Occupation Certificates

After the Final Inspection an Occupation Certificate assessment is performed. The assessment ensures that relevant certificates are received, relevant Council Development Consent Conditions are met and actual works are in accordance with the approval and complies with the Building Code of Australia.

Complying Development Certificates

Where proposed building works meet specific Council criteria it may bypass the Development Application Process saving valuable time and cost. This is called Complying Development and substitutes a Development and Construction Certificate provided it meets the Council’s Complying Development Policy criteria and land zoning requirements.

Building Code of Australia Deemed to Satisfy Reports

Reports which indicate the compliance of a particular building to the Building Code of Australia.

Other Services include:

We carry out inspections during construction
Appeals to the Land and Environment Court
We provide an advisory service including reports in upgrading existing buildings
Expert advice on BCA matters.
Bush Fire Assessments/Town Planning Consultancy Report